The theme of the conference is “Freedom”. To this end, the topics for this conference have been chosen to reflect some aspect of freedom around the world today. The committees and topics for this conference are:
- Measures to combat terrorism in Africa.
- The matter of the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute.
- A sustainable solution to the Israeli-Palestine conflict.
- Measures to combat the illegal arms trade in South America.
- Measures to discourage the militarisation of the Arctic.
- Measures to prevent cyberwarfare.
- The matter of renewing and amending the Antarctic Treaty.
- Measures to prevent climate change as a threat to freedom and sovereignty.
- Finding a solution to the “Great Pacific Garbage Patch”.