- Two coaches per team per apparatus are permitted on the competition floor.
- Gymnasts must be accompanied by a qualified coach at all times on the competition floor.
- Floor music must be emailed in MP3 format to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline clearly labelled with gymnast name, school, team and level.
- Coaches must wear identical attire whilst on the competition floor.
- Bonus skills will be considered for only Level 5 - 8 gymnasts.
- Attire – All competing gymnasts are required to wear their club leotard and competition attire. Long hair should be tied back and jewellery removed. Teams should wear matching leotards and/or tracksuits at all times on the competition floor, this includes warm up and march-on.
- Gymnast march on – Gymnasts must assemble 10 minutes before the competition start time for march-on and presentation.
- Competition warm up – There will be a 30 minute warm up at the start of every session. Once competition has started we will follow the American-style warm-up format which allows gymnasts a one-touch 30 second warm up on each apparatus before competing.
- Etiquette – All gymnasts are asked to behave appropriately and respectfully at all times during competition and when spectating.