- 10 LANES Long Course [10 lanes for heats & Finals]
- SSA Officials / SSA Sanctioned meet
- Combined gender & age heats for all heats
- Finals in separate male and female dual age groups
- 200IM Heat declared winners (No final)
- U10’s are restricted to the 50m events - all of which are in the afternoon session
As we are using the OCBC Aquatics centre, there are extra preparations that need to be catered for depending on the number of swimmers. For this reason there will be a strict entry deadline by midnight Wednesday, 9 November.
- Ages are taken as age on day (the exact age on the 19 November - not school year).
- All entries must be accompanied by a time. NT’s will not be allowed in order to run an efficient meet.
- Spectators will sit in a designated area behind the swimmers and are asked not to enter the swimmer area at the front of the gallery.
- The centre has requested no outside consumables be brought into the arena as the concession stalls will be open, as such there will be bag searches upon entry by Aquatics centre staff. This does not apply to the swimmers.
- Photography is allowed, however those wishing to use tripods are asked to do so from Level 3 (behind the highest seats) in the marked yellow and black areas). The Sports hub regulations restrict any large lenses over 200mm being used regardless of the event.
- No camping chairs, mats etc will be allowed in the spectator area. Any swimmers wishing to use mats for stretching must do so in the Level 1 area dedicated to swimmers and coaches outside the call room.
- Spectators will not have access to poolside, call room or officials.
- Car park B should be used if you plan on driving however we strongly recommend using public transport.
ENTRY FEE: S$50.00
Please be realistic with events. This is a large pool and weaker swimmers could be in centre lanes.
Each swimmer will be able to enter a maximum of 4 events (these can be from the same session or mixed morning and afternoon events). Note ALL 10&U events are in the afternoon.
Gold / Silver / Bronze medals for each final. Finalist ribbons for 4th-10th
Medals to be presented on the podium between finals and directly following finals. Ribbons to be collected. Overall age group trophies 10&UG / 10&UB / 11-12G / 11-12B / 13-14G / 13-14B / 15+G / 15+B. Individual age group points are awarded to top 20 positions. 1-10 finalists double points: (40,38,36,34,32,30,28,26,24,22) - 11-20 (10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1). There are no overall team scores.